Trinseo ISO certifications include:
- ISO 9001 standard quality management system is adopted to increase customer satisfaction, reduce waste, increase labor efficiencies, and improve the quality of products and services.
- ISO/TS 16949 automotive quality management standards are focused on continual improvement, emphasizing defect prevention and reducing variation and waste in the supply chain specific to the automotive sector.
- ISO 14001 environmental management system is a generic voluntary framework to assist in developing individualized environmental management systems.
- ISO 50001 energy management system has been implemented in Trinseo’s locations in Germany. Get in touch to learn more about Trinseo’s ISO 50001 certification and re-certification.
- ISO 13485 specifies requirements for a quality management system where an organization needs to demonstrate its ability to provide medical devices and related services that consistently meet customer and applicable regulatory requirements.