We will be a world leader in the plastics, latex binders, and synthetic rubber materials that our customers need today and tomorrow. We will deliver extraordinary value for our stakeholders. We will become a remarkable company to work for, buy from, and invest in. We will achieve this vision through:
- People – Our ability to attract, develop, and retain outstanding talent
- Technology – Our investments in technology and product innovations that drive our growth
- Customers – Our passion for creating value through innovation, agility, and an unrelenting focus on our customers
- Commitment to Customers – By collaborating with our customers, we deliver value through our technology, innovation, and solutions.
- Innovation – We believe that innovation through our technology and the creativity of our people power our success and the success of our customers.
- Respect and Integrity – We treat each other, our customers, and our stakeholders with respect and dignity. We conduct all business activities with the highest ethical standards and are fully committed to comply with the law everywhere we operate.
- Accountability and Value Creation – We believe that speed and agility combine with good decision-making to create value. We feel ownership and take accountability for our company’s success.
- Responsible Care® – As a Responsible Care® company, the health and safety of our employees and the protection of our communities are our highest priority. We strive for meeting or exceeding the highest standards of environmental and safety performance.
As a signatory to the Responsible Care® Guiding Principles, Trinseo is committed to:
- Continuously improving our company’s performance related to health, safety, and the environment
- Communicating with stakeholders about our products and processes
- Managing our products in a safe and sustainable manner and encouraging our suppliers and customers to join our efforts
- Maintaining a robust Ethics and Compliance program
Footnote: Responsible Care® is a registered service mark of the American Chemistry Council in the United States.