“Trinseo’s strong performance in our first full year as a publicly traded company demonstrated our employees’ dedication to deliver business results while managing costs, our collaboration with customers to meet their most complex material challenges and our technology and product innovations to drive growth. I am very pleased with Trinseo’s journey so far, and I am excited about our future.”
—Chris D. Pappas, President and CEO, Trinseo
- Trinseo completed debt refinancing with a more efficient and diverse capital structure that includes debt in both Euros and U.S. dollars.
- Start-up of a new latex reactor for capacity expansion at Trinseo’s Zhangjiagang, China production facility in response to the growing demand for binders in China’s paper, paperboard, and carpet markets. Trinseo has been involved in the startup of 80% of new coated paper and board mills in China, helping customers determine optimal product formulations for their paper coating challenges.
- Trinseo’s multi-functionalized S SBR Rubber, used in high-performance tires, received 2015 DKG Product Award for outstanding products and developments in the field of elastomer and upstream products by the German Rubber Society (Deutsche Kautschuk Gesellschaft - DKG).
- Trinseo Automotive introduced its first exterior application with PULSE™ GX50 globally to enhance bumper grills with its PC/ABS engineering resins in the new Audi A4 and A5.
- Successful completion of the conversion of a production unit for Nickel-BR to Neodymium-BR, with swing capability, and developing formulations which are expected to be ready to trial with customers later this year.